Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Photographer is Photographed

Ahh...they caught me! Here are a few photographs of me, doing my thing, by Eddie and a couple of my students/friends:


Eddie took this one as we were leaving the last favela English class yesterday afternoon.
Dave & Carol wanted a photograph of all of their kids who made cards for a class in the U.S., so here I am counting "um, dois, tres" to tell the kids to smile in Portuguese. I've already forgotten the word! Eddie took this one as well.

Luciana, one of the students I had in the private lesson yesterday, took this photograph of me explaining to Michel & Darcio ways they can arrange groups of people to make a more interesting photograph, rather than just having everyone line up against a wall.

Luciana

Darcio took this one of me helping Michel.

Darcio took this one of me doing...yaaaahhhhhh...I have no idea! Real cute, huh?

And here they are! I asked them to give me their best serious look. Since most of the photographs they are going to take will be of their friends, I was trying to show them ways to make interesting photographs without having everyone always line up and smile.

Darcio

Michel

Well, the air has really been quite clear the past few days, just quite a bit cooler. I think this is all I'll post for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment