Wow! What a beautiful day in Bozeman! We spent this perfectly wonderful day getting ready to leave and enjoying the sun.
SO, after this day full of planning, packing, paying bills, cleaning (because I like to come home to a clean house), and generally preparing to be gone for 32 days, I THINK we are finally ready to go. We just have a couple of things to do in the morning and then we head to the airport. Yay! What exactly do you take for "winter" in Brazil? I've carefully thought this through and I think I'll be ok. ;) Eddie and I are "carry-on" travelers no matter how long the trip (meaning we only pack what we can take in one carry-on bag plus one "personal item" each), so there's really no room for "just in case" items, especially with 9 digital cameras and various cordage! Somehow, I'm able to take more clothes this summer than our trip to Greece last summer, so I'm pretty happy about that! See...I have this little packing method that allows me to pack quite a bit of stuff in a small space...hee hee. At least for this trip I don't have to take photographic paper or quite as much personal photography equipement.
We're so excited to see and experience Brazil, the ministry occuring there, and to begin to develop relationships with the kids we'll have the privilege of teaching.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment